- You must have 15 people or more in order to qualify for a group rate. Please allow at least one-week advance notice when planning your visit to Ruby Falls.
- The group leader must prepay for the entire group at least 5 days in advance. If mailing a check, checks must be received at least 5 days in advance. No additional guests can be added day of visit.
How much time should I plan to spend at Ruby Falls?
- Please allow a minimum of 2 hours at Ruby Falls for the tour, Lookout Tower, and Gift Shop.
What happens if it rains the day I plan to visit Ruby Falls?
- Ruby Falls is weatherproof! No matter what the weather looks like outside, your visit through Ruby Falls cave will be approximately 60 degrees year-round. Comfortable shoes are suggested as the total walk is a little under a mile and the pathways, although paved, are uneven in some places. Heels, sandals, or backless shoes are not recommended.
Ruby Falls is in which time zone?
- Ruby Falls is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
Is Ruby Falls a guided experience, or can I go at my own pace?
- All of the tours through Ruby Falls are guided. Your tour guide is available to answer questions, tell you the story of the cave, and ensure safety. Each tour holds up to 25 people. If your group is larger than 25, you will be divided into smaller groups.
Is bus parking available?
- Free bus/motorcoach parking available. A parking lot attendant will be available to assist and direct you upon your group’s arrival.
How long does the Cave Walk to Ruby Falls last?
- Underground guided cave tour covers about 4/5 of a mile walk. The majority of the path is level; however, there are a few steps located throughout the tour.
Is the cave wheelchair accessible?
- Due to natural formations, narrow passages and small groupings of steps, the cavern is not wheelchair accessible or stroller accessible.
- Ruby Falls does not currently have any facilities for group meals, including brown bag lunches.
Are there educational resources for Ruby Falls?