- How many people do I need to qualify for a group rate
a.You must have 15 people or more in order to qualify for a group rate.
- Do you have facilities for our group to eat a meal at Ruby Falls?
a.Ruby Falls does not currently have any facilities for group meals, including brown bag lunches.
- How long show we allow for our group to visit Ruby Falls?
a.Please plan for approximately 2 hours to visit Ruby Falls.
- Do you have bus parking available?
a.Yes, there is plenty of FREE bus-parking available at Ruby Falls. A parking lot attendant will be available to assist and direct you upon your group’s arrival.
- How much notice should I allow when scheduling my reservation?
a.Please allow at least 1 week advance notice when planning your visit to Ruby Falls and at least 2 weeks notice for group meals.
- How do we pay for our group?
a.One person must pay for the entire group upon arrival at Ruby Falls. If anyone chooses to pay separately, they will need to pay the regular retail rate. You may pay with cash, school/business check, or credit card.
- What happens if it rains the day we are scheduled to visit?
a.Ruby Falls is weatherproof! No matter what the weather looks like outside, your visit through Ruby Falls cave will be approximately 60 degrees.
- Do we have to follow a guide, or can I lead my group through on our own?
a.All of the tours through Ruby Falls are guided. Your tour guide is available to answer questions, tell you the story of the cave, and ensure safety.
- Are there any educational materials available for my group?
a.Yes, you can download our educational resource guide