ZIP Adventure FAQs
All participants must sign a waiver prior to beginning the High Point ZIP Adventure climbing wall and zip lines. Waivers for participants aged 18 & under must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. To expedite your check-in, please complete the ONLINE WAIVER prior to arrival.
How much time should I plan to spend at High Point ZIP Adventure?
Most guests spend 45 minutes to one hour at High Point ZIP Adventure.
High Point ZIP Adventure is designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. However, due to the inherent nature of the activities, certain restrictions apply:
- Weight Restrictions - Zip Line: 60-275 lbs.; Climbing Wall: 35-275 lbs.
- The climbing wall and zip lines require a person to be mobile and have functional use of both hands and feet.
- Participants must be capable of understanding instructions, rules, and regulations associated with this activity.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany children 10years or younger to the course; they are not required to participate in the course.
Clothing Restrictions & Recommendation
- Participants should wear comfortable clothing that will allow ease of movement while participating on the climbing tower and zip lines. A shirt and pants/shorts are required.
- Shoes must be secure on the foot; closed-toe and closed-heel tennis shoes are ideal; Crocs with a heel strap over the heel, Chaco sandals with straps around the ankle, and over the foot and heel are acceptable. No flip flops or other backless shoes or slides.
- Long hair must be pulled back.
- Jewelry should be removed. All personal items (wallet, cell phone, keys, cameras, etc.) will need to be placed in a basket prior to entering the ZIP Adventure experience and can be retrieved following completion of the climbing wall and zip lines.
Inclement Weather Policy
High Point ZIP Adventure will remain open during rain. However, when there is thunder within ear shot or inclement weather within 15 miles of Ruby Falls including lightning, thunder, high winds, hail, or extreme rain that can cause vision impairment, the course will go into a weather hold for 30 minutes. Weather Holds will restart every 30 minutes there is a new lightning strike or sound of thunder (or other severe weather event) until the inclement weather or electrical activity has passed 15 miles distance of Ruby Falls campus. Safety is our priority.