The Ruby Falls Annual Pass costs less than the price of two 1-day tickets to Ruby Falls. Come back and visit Ruby Falls as often as you like for one year.
Annual Pass is Valid for One Year from Date of Purchase. Discounts are Valid for 1 Ticket per Annual Passholder per Visit. Each Annual Pass is associated with the name of the purchaser. Multiple Annual Passes must be purchased separately.
Annual Pass Pricing
Child: $25.95 (ages 3-12)
Advance Reservations are required for Cave Walks and Lantern Tours. Discounts are valid for 1 ticket per annual passholder per visit. Annual Pass does not alleviate wait times on high volume days. Please plan accordingly. *Annual pass discount not valid with any other discounts. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Child ages are 3-12, verification of child’s age may be required. Some restrictions apply. Privileges subject to change without notice.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Social distancing is not possible during cave tours due to the narrow cavern trail or in the elevator to the cave.
Annual Pass is Valid for One Year from Date of Purchase. Discounts are Valid for 1 Ticket per Annual Passholder per Visit.
Each Annual Pass is associated with the name of the purchaser. Multiple Annual Passes must be purchased separately.
- Unlimited Cave Walk Tours*
- 10% off Food and Gifts at Ruby Falls
- $5 off Ruby Falls Souvenir Photo Total Purchase per Visit
- Unlimited Access to the Lookout Mountain Tower & Blue Heron Overlook**
- $5 off Lantern Tour* (Reservation Required)
- Dread Hollow Discounts* - $5 off Thursdays & Sundays, $2 off Fridays & Saturdays (Reservation Required) (Open Seasonally)
- $2 off adult and $1 off child admission to High Point ZIP Adventure at Ruby Falls* (Open Seasonally)
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on making your discounted reservations.
**Available during operational hours. Lookout Mountain Tower and Blue Heron Outlook access is not available during extreme weather conditions.