Discover the hidden treasures of Ruby Falls with a Classic Waterfall Tour. Led by a knowledgeable Ruby Falls guide, visitors explore the cavern trail to the tallest and deepest waterfall accessible to the public in the United States. Learn about the accidental discovery of the cavern and see stunning rock formations created over thousands of years.
Adventure Down Under Scout Package
- Guided tour of Ruby Falls
- Ruby Falls patch
Scouts (ages 3-18): $13.85
Based on groups of 15 or more.
How to Plan
- Group reservations are required. Call 800.755.7105 or fill out the Group Reservation Request Form to make your reservations. Group booking dates and times are subject to availability.
- One person must pay for the entire group upon arrival in order to receive the group rate.
If parents, or other chaperones, would like to pay individually, they will be charged the regular retail rate, not the discounted group rate.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 hours at Ruby Falls for the tour, Lookout Mountain Tower, and Gift Shop
- The temperature in the cave is around 60 degrees year round. Comfortable shoes are suggested as the total walk is a little under a mile and the pathways, although paved, are uneven in some places. Heels, sandals, or backless shoes are not recommended.
- Ruby Falls is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Each tour holds up to 50 people. If your group is larger than 50, you will be divided into smaller groups.
- Free bus/motorcoach parking available.
- Underground guided cave tour covers about 4/5 of a mile walk. The majority of the path is level; however, there are a few steps located throughout the tour.
- Due to natural formations, narrow passages and small groupings of steps, the cavern is not wheelchair accessible or stroller accessible.