Adventure awaits at Ruby Falls - home to the tallest and deepest underground waterfall open to the public in the United States! Descend 26-stories by elevator and then explore the scenic path on a guided tour to the thundering waterfall deep within Lookout Mountain. See magnificent geological formations plus learn about the cave's storied history.
Adventure Down Under Scout Package
- Guided tour of Ruby Falls
- Ruby Falls patch
Scouts (ages 3-18): $12.85
Based on groups of 15 or more.
How to Plan
- Group reservations are required. Call 800.755.7105 or fill out the Group Reservation Request Form to make your reservations. Group booking dates and times are subject to availability.
- One person must pay for the entire group upon arrival in order to receive the group rate.
If parents, or other chaperones, would like to pay individually, they will be charged the regular retail rate, not the discounted group rate.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 hours at Ruby Falls for the tour, Lookout Mountain Tower, and Gift Shop
- The temperature in the cave is around 60 degrees year round, so please dress accordingly. Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Closed toe shoes are recommended
- Ruby Falls is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Each tour holds up to 50 people. If your group is larger than 50, you will be divided into smaller groups.
- Free bus/motorcoach parking available.
- Underground guided cave tour covers about 4/5 of a mile walk. The majority of the path is level; however, there are a few steps located throughout the tour.
- Cave is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.