Important to Know Before You Go
We're excited to welcome you when you're ready for a Ruby Falls adventure!
Keep in mind, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Advance reservation is required. Walk-up tickets are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
**Social distancing is not possible in the elevator to the cave and during cave tours due to the narrow cavern trail.**
Masks are advised for those who are not yet fully vaccinated and voluntary for vaccinated guests.
If you or anyone in your party answer yes to any of the statements below, your Ruby Falls visit must be postponed.
- Are you or anyone in your household or group awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have COVID-19?
Entry to Ruby Falls
- Advance online ticket purchase required for entry to Ruby Falls.
- Tickets sell out quickly. For best availability, purchase tickets several days in advance.
- Tickets are available at RubyFalls.com and are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
- Tickets are for a specific date and time of entry. We are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time shown on your ticket.
- Late arrivals will need to reschedule their tour and it is possible all tours will be sold-out. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit using the information included with your ticket confirmation or call 423-821-2544 for assistance.
Exploring the Cave
- Social distancing is not available during cave tours due to the narrow cavern trail or in the elevator to the cave.
- Masks are advised for those who are not yet fully vaccinated and voluntary for vaccinated guests.
Important to Know
- If your plans change, you may reschedule your visit. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The Cavern Café is open on weekends. Grab and go snacks are available daily in the Village Gift Shop. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.