Join us for a Cave Adventure!
Beginning July 10, any person over the age of 2 is required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth while inside Ruby Falls cave and facilities as directed by Hamilton County Health Department Executive Order. Learn More Per CDC guidelines, children under the age of two should not wear a face mask.
Advanced reservation is required. Tickets are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
We're excited to welcome you when you're ready for a Ruby Falls adventure! We’ve made important changes based on COVID-19 safety recommendations and local requirements. Please visit responsibly and enjoy Ruby Falls safely. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Ruby Falls is committed to protecting the health of our guests and team members. If you or anyone in your party answer yes to any of the statements below, your Ruby Falls visit must be postponed.
- Have you or anyone in your group been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your group had a fever above 100.4° F in the last 48 hours?
- Are you or anyone in your group experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Are you or anyone in your household or group awaiting COVID-19 test results?
Together, we can slow the spread of COVID-19.
Entry to Ruby Falls
- Advance online ticket purchase and a face mask* covering your nose and mouth are required for entry to Ruby Falls.
- To promote social distancing, a reduced number of tickets are available daily.
- Tickets sell out quickly. For best availability, purchase tickets several days in advance.
- Tickets are available at RubyFalls.com and are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
- Tickets are for a specific date and time of entry. Remember, we are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time shown on your ticket.
- Late arrivals may need to reschedule their tour. Capacity in the cave is carefully planned and enforced.
- Guests will complete a brief health screening questionnaire upon arrival. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit using the information included with your ticket confirmation or call 423-821-2544 for assistance.
Exploring the Cave
- Ruby Falls’ narrow cavern trail and elevator to the cave do not consistently accommodate 6 feet of social distancing.
- Face masks are to be worn covering the nose & mouth at all times while in the cave and elevator.
Important to Know
- If your plans change, you may reschedule your visit. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The Cavern Café is temporarily closed. Grab and go snacks are available in the Village Gift Shop. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Ruby Falls team members complete a health screening prior to each shift.
- We’ve implemented rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures to help protect our guests and team.
- We appreciate your patience and support. Together we can slow the spread of COVID-19!
*The CDC does not recommend face masks with valves or vents or using open-chin triangle bandanas. Learn More