Important to Know Before You Go
We're excited to welcome you for a Ruby Falls adventure!
Keep in mind, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Advance online ticket purchase is required. Walk-up tickets are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
**Social distancing is not possible in the elevator to the cave and during cave tours due to the narrow cavern trail.**
If you or anyone in your party answer yes to any of the statements below, your Ruby Falls visit must be postponed.
- Are you or anyone in your household or group awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Do you or does anyone in your household currently have COVID-19?
Entry to Ruby Falls
- Advance online ticket purchase required for entry to Ruby Falls.
- Tickets sell out quickly. For best availability, purchase tickets several days in advance.
- Tickets are available at RubyFalls.com and are not sold onsite at Ruby Falls.
- Tickets are for a specific date and time of entry. We are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time shown on your ticket.
- Late arrivals will need to reschedule their visit and it is possible all tours will be sold-out on your preferred day/time. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- If youneed to reschedule your visit, please call 423-821-2544 for assistance.
Exploring the Cave
- Social distancing is not possible during cave tours due to the narrow cavern trail or in the elevator to the cave.
Important to Know
- If your plans change, you may reschedule your visit. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.