Ruby Falls is now open with cave adventures daily on a limited basis!
A face covering is required on cave adventures and elevator.
Advance Reservation Required.
We're excited to welcome you when you're ready for a Ruby Falls adventure! We’ve made important changes based on COVID-19 safety recommendations. Please visit responsibly and enjoy Ruby Falls safely. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Entry to Ruby Falls
- Advance online ticket purchase is required for entry to Ruby Falls. In response to COVID-19, cave adventure group sizes are significantly reduced. Availability is limited, get your tickets several days in advance before they sell out.
- Tickets are available at RubyFalls.com and are not available for purchase onsite at Ruby Falls.
- Tickets are for a specific date and time of entry. Remember, we are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time shown on your ticket.
- Late arrivals may need to reschedule their tour. Capacity in the cave is carefully planned and enforced.
- Guests will complete a brief health screening questionnaire upon arrival. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit using the information included with your ticket confirmation or call 423-821-2544 for assistance.
Exploring the Cave
- Guests are required to wear a face covering in the cave and elevator. Per CDC guidelines, children under the age of two should not wear a face covering.
- Ruby Falls’ narrow cavern trail and elevator to the cave do not consistently accommodate 6 feet of social distancing.
Important to Know
- Due to the reduced number of tickets available, purchase your tickets at least several days in advance for best availability. If your plans change, you may reschedule your visit. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The Cavern Café is temporarily closed. Grab and go snacks are available in the Village Gift Shop. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Ruby Falls team members are required to wear a face covering and complete a health screening prior to each shift.
- We’ve implemented rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures to help protect our guests and team.
- We appreciate your patience. Together we can slow the spread of COVID-19!