Bring your scout group to Ruby Falls to experience the fun of our guided underground cave tour and the amazing 145 ft Ruby Falls. But after that the fun isn’t over – allow them to get a Ruby Falls scout patch and climb up the Lookout Mountain Tower with amazing views of the Tennessee Valley.
Adventure Down Under Scout Package
- Guided tour of Ruby Falls
- Ruby Falls patch
- Gemstone Panning
Scouts (ages 3-18): $15.85
Based on groups of 15 or more.
How to Plan
- Group reservations are required. Call 800.755.7105 or fill out the Group Reservation Request Form to make your reservations.
- One person must pay for the entire group upon arrival in order to receive the group rate.
- If parents, or other chaperones, would like to pay individually, they will be charged the regular retail rate, not the discounted group rate.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 hours at Ruby Falls for the tour, Lookout Tower, and Gift Shop
- The cave the around 60 degrees year round, so please dress accordingly. Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Closed toe shoes are recommended
- Ruby Falls is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Each tour holds up to 50 people. If your group is larger than 50, you will be divided into smaller groups.
- Free bus/motorcoach parking available.
- Underground guided cave tour covers about 4/5 of a mile walk.
- Cave is not handicap or stroller accessible.