R&R Marketing Media Designer
As a key partner of the Marketing Team, the Media Designer is responsible for creating print, web, radio, and television ads, as well as specialty marketing pieces, while contributing to the marketing team using the guidelines and standards for the brands and business across Ruby Falls entities and locations, as well as See Rock City, Inc. entities and locations. Working under the direction of the Manager of Creative and Marketing Operations at R&R Marketing, the Media Designer is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- A clear understanding of digital media and an ability and desire to adapt with the changing technology landscape.
- A basic portfolio showcasing a range of editing and print experience.
- Displays creative mindset and ability to work in an organized manner.
- Good project management and the ability to handle a wide range of concurrent activities.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
Skills and Programs Preferred:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, InDesign
- Video creation and editing
- Creation of print-ready ads and graphics
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Has a strong understanding and value of branding.
- Demonstrates cohesive understanding of, and can execute on, the principles that lead to innovative, effective digital communications, print design, and interactive design.
- Generates and cultivates useful and usable ideas across existing and emerging digital platforms. Continually develops new ways to inspire and harness creative thinking.
- Develops advertisements, promotions, and other marketing materials.
- Assists marketing team with social media campaign templates.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Supports the team on special projects and presentations.
- Works with Public Relations Manager on social media elements when needed.
- Works with Group Sales for collateral support when needed.
- Proactively researches and pursues ideas for professional development.
Below are descriptions of some of the available positions we have at Ruby Falls. Please read through all of the descriptions before clicking Apply Now at the bottom of this page.
Every employee is expected to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests. All positions require the ability to speak English; ability in a foreign language is an asset. A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required if not currently enrolled in high school.
Cashiers are responsible for assisting customers with purchases, stocking, maintaining the cleanliness of designated area, keeping designated area organized, providing directional information, answering customer questions, and following established procedures.
Cashiers are expected to provide superior customer service based on Ruby Falls' standards and keep a positive attitude.
Cashiers must be able to work with a computerized point of sale program and make accurate change. Cashier must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift, lift and carry up to 30 pounds, bend and stoop to restock displays. Cashiers are required to clean and dust shelves, to vacuum the floors and to help with restroom cleaning.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Food service employees are responsible for safely preparing menu items both cooked and uncooked abiding by all Tennessee Department of Health requirements, maintaining cleanliness and organization of all refrigerators and freezers, putting up food orders, using slicing tools, oven, grill and fry baskets, and following established procedures. Food service employees must also be able to perform cashier duties. Cashiers are responsible for assisting customers with purchases, stocking, maintaining the cleanliness of designated area, keeping designated area organized, providing directional information, answering customer questions, and following established procedures.
Food service team are expected to provide superior customer service based on Ruby Falls' standards and keep a positive attitude.
Food service staff must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift and lift and carry up to 30 pounds. Must be able to work with a computerized point of sale program and make accurate change.
Must be at least 16 years old. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Tour guides are responsible for providing tours of the Ruby Falls Cavern, making guests feel welcomed, following established safety procedures and guidelines, operating the elevator as assigned, helping maintain the cleanliness of the facility, and completing additional assigned tasks.
Tour Guides are expected to provide superior customer service based on on Ruby Falls' standards and keep a positive attitude.
Tour hosts must be able to walk up to five miles during an 8 hour shift. Must be able to speak in front of a group of 40 strangers, speak English, and effectively communicate with people of all backgrounds and ages. Tour guides must have clarity of speech.
Must be available weekends and holidays.
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendants in the Outside services Team Department are responsible for immediately greeting guests, assisting guests with entering and leaving the parking lot, directing traffic, providing directional information to other attractions, parking cars, keeping the grounds clean, assisting other staff members as requested, enthusiastically describing Ruby Falls services provided and creating a strong presence to deter unlawful activity all in a professional manner.
Parking Lot Attendants are expected to provide superior customer service based on Ruby Falls' standards and keep a positive attitude.
Parking Lot Attendants must be able to stand for an eight-hour shift and to work in all but the most inclement weather. Parking Lot Attendants must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.