R&R Marketing - Tourism Relations Coordinator
Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, R&R Marketing is a partnership agency responsible for the marketing of Lookout Mountain as a world renowned destination along with promotion of travel to Rock City, Ruby Falls, and the attractions, special events, and businesses they own and operate. R&R Marketing is charged with the brand integrity and creative marketing strategy of these top southeast tourism and Chattanooga brands. We've grown and excelled by hiring talented teammates who are passionate about the brands we represent and who are committed to working collaboratively and independently to exceed expectations in relation to our goals and objectives.
JOB DESCRIPTION - TOURISM RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Reporting directly to the Marketing Office and Group Manager, the Tourism Relations Coordinator distributes and maintains a variety of brochures to area hotels, visitor centers and other distribution points. This job requires daily operation of a company vehicle and lifting of brochures. The successful candidate for this position will be a positive brand ambassador to our industry partners and will be responsible for maintaining our brand standards for brochures and other collateral displayed at industry partner properties.
- Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects.
- Manages brochure distribution program for R&R attractions.
- Maintains billing of partnerships for R&R rack program.
- Maintains vehicle reliability for R&R vehicles.
- Works with Special Event teams to book vehicle or character appearances when necessary.
- Develops new brochure distribution partnerships to increase exposure of attractions in regional drive area of 150 miles.
- Maintains brochure inventory counts through R&R rack program, any 3rd party brochure distribution services, welcome centers, SHA partners and CVB programs.
- Works with marketing team on promotional program fulfillment.
- Keeps track of partnerships schedule, changes, or updates.
- Maintains daily route activity log.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, federal regulations, and company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a current driver's license with a good driving record.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree (A.A.); or one to two years of experience; or equivalent combination of both preferred.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Flexible to work weekends when necessary.
- Ability to drive safely in excellent and poor weather conditions.
- Ability to get in and out of truck throughout the day.
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Capable of lifting brochure boxes that weigh approximately 50lbs throughout the day.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Maintains an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Displays equal passion for all R&R Marketing attractions (including Rock City Gardens, Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, Battles for Chattanooga, Blowing Springs Farm, Blowing Screams Farm, Haunted Cavern, and other related attractions and events).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public.
- Read and analyze business correspondence.
- Develop and write reports.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing needs.
- Ability to drive for majority of shift on a daily basis.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at one time.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Below are descriptions of some of the available positions we have at Ruby Falls. Please read through all of the descriptions before clicking Apply Now at the bottom of this page.
Every employee is expected to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guests. All positions require the ability to speak English; ability in a foreign language is an asset. A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required if not currently enrolled in high school.
Cashiers are responsible for assisting customers with purchases, stocking, maintaining the cleanliness of designated area, keeping designated area organized, providing directional information, answering customer questions, and following established procedures.
Cashiers must be able to work with a computerized point of sale program. They must be able to make accurate change. They must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift, to lift and carry 10 to 20 pounds, to bend and stoop to restock displays. Cashiers are required to clean and dust shelves, to vacuum the floors and to help with restroom cleaning.
Food service employees are responsible for safely preparing menu items both cooked and uncooked abiding by all Tennessee Department of Health requirements, maintaining cleanliness and organization of all refrigerators and freezers, putting up food orders, using slicing tools, oven, grill and fry baskets, and following established procedures. Food service employees must also be able to perform cashier duties. Cashiers are responsible for assisting customers with purchases, stocking, maintaining the cleanliness of designated area, keeping designated area organized, providing directional information, answering customer questions, and following established procedures.
Food service staff must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift and lift and carry up to 20 pounds. They must be able to work with a computerized point of sale program and to make accurate change. The State Health Department requires that all food service personnel be free of any communicable disease. If you are under 16, you are not permitted to work in food service at Ruby Falls.
Tour guides are responsible for providing tours of the Ruby Falls Cavern, making guests feel welcomed, following established safety procedures and guidelines, operating the elevator as assigned, helping maintain the cleanliness of the facility, and completing additional assigned tasks.
Tour hosts must be able to walk up to five miles during an 8 hour shift. They must be able to speak before a group of 40 strangers and to converse easily with people of all backgrounds.
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendants in the Outside services Team Department are responsible for immediately greeting guests, assisting guests with entering and leaving the parking lot, directing traffic, providing directional information to other attractions, parking cars, keeping the grounds clean, assisting other staff members as requested, enthusiastically describing Ruby Falls services provided and creating a strong presence to deter unlawful activity all in a professional manner.
Parking Lot Attendants must be able to stand for an eight-hour shift and to work in all but the most inclement weather. Parking Lot Attendants must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Monsters Wanted! Apply at www.hauntedcavern.com